Do you have a Quik Shade tent canopy in your backyard?
Is your tent canopy in storage and waiting for you to fix some broken pieces that may have become damaged over the years?
Do you need to work on some maintenance and upkeep before you can enjoy your tent canopy again?
If your canopy tent is in bad repair and needs to be worked on, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll show you everything you need to know about how to order replacement parts from the Quik Shade company so you don’t have to worry about your tent being broken and unusable anymore.
But what about Quik Shade, anyway? Is this a good company? Or should you just think about putting your money toward buying a product from a better company instead? The Quik Shade product line and ShelterLogic, the company that makes these products, are both excellent and sure to please.
If you’re looking for a high-quality tent canopy product and replacement parts that will do their job and then some, then you can’t go wrong with buying from Quik Shade. Many customers are happy with these products for years, and their replacement parts are no exception.
But is it going to be tough to replace these pieces when they inevitably break down from use and years? Is it easy to find Quik Shade replacement legs? No matter what type of replacement pieces you may be looking for, you can easily find them by checking out the ShelterLogic website.
We have more information listed below to help walk you through the process of ordering replacement parts for your Quik Shade tent, so read on to learn more!
Ordering a Quick Shade Replacement Part
- 1The first step is to visit the company’s web site to find what you’re looking for. The Quik Shade tent is made by the ShelterLogic company, so you should visit www.shetlerlogic.com to get started.
- 2When you first get to the website for ShelterLogic, you’ll probably notice that there are a lot of different options. This may seem overwhelming, but don’t worry—you’ll get the hang of navigating this site in no time. You may want to take some time and look around on your own before moving on to the next step.
- 3If you still have the paperwork that came with your pop up tent—such as the instruction manual or even the box that it came in—then you should have easy access to information about the size and model of tent you have. If not, however, then you’re going to need to do a couple of things before you can go on:
- 4Once you have this information, either click on the drop-down menu again or scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Click on “Contact Us.”
- 5This will open a contact page. Look for the button that says “I need to order a part” and click on that next. This will open a product questions page. You can fill in the information here to request a replacement part for your product. Just make sure you choose the right options, such as “Parts Request,” then fill out everything before you hit submit.
- 6You may also click the link in the header above. This will take you to a very similar form on another part of the company’s website. This form is almost identical, and it will be sent to the same part of the company, so it’s up to you which one you want to use.
- 7If you haven’t heard back in a few business days, be sure to reach out via phone instead to ask questions and to look for an update on the product request you’ve submitted.
- 8Make sure to check your junk or spam folders in your email if you haven’t heard anything in a few days, as well. Some email addresses may forward contact from this company to your junk folder without asking, so make sure you’ve double-checked on this before contacting them by phone.
- 9List Do not submit more than one request for the same product.
As you can see, it’s not too difficult to get ahold of some replacement parts for your Quik Shade tent. And if you have any further questions, there’s no reason why you can’t contact the company and ask anything you might need to. After all, this company is committed to customer service and excellence, and they’re sure to help you with any problems or concerns you may have along the way.
But do you really have to get your replacement parts from ShelterLogic? Why is it better to get replacement parts directly from the manufacturer, anyway? Simply put, if you cut corners in terms of the price of the replacement pieces you purchase, you’re going to be cutting corners on quality, too. ShetlerLogic’s replacement parts aren’t terribly expensive, but chances are you can find a cheaper option out there. Just remember that cheaper in price also means cheaper in design, and so it’s always a good idea to stick with the company that made the product to begin with when looking for replacement parts.
This is also important because the company will be sure to make replacement pieces that fit without needing any work or modifications to do so. You’ll be able to use these pieces right out of the box, and they’ll be sure to work perfectly with the product you have. And best of all, using a replacement part to fix your canopy won’t affect anything in terms of the warranty you may still have on your tent, either.
All in all, picking up your replacement pieces from ShelterLogic is the way to go when you have a Quik Shade tent.